So it’s time to start looking at summer or fall vacation ideas and you’ve decided that a trip to the Great Smoky Mountains is just what the doctor ordered. You’ve decided to book a Smoky Mountain cabin. To make sure it’s a great trip, a bit of careful planning in so far as the type of cabin that best suits you and your family could really make or break the getaway. Here are our top Gatlinburg cabin rentals. Jot a few down, or just keep this link handy when planning your trip.
Approximately 9 million people came through the Great Smoky Mountains National Park last year. Many hiked or biked, or even camped, then drove home. A good portion also booked a stay overnight in a Gatlinburg luxury log cabin rental. These cabins are top of the line rentals that look and seem like you’re staying in someone’s mountain home. The views are the first thing guests usually gravitate to, but after that the amenities take over. Theater rooms, pool tables, video gaming systems, and hot tubs are just a few of the many amenities that have guests returning to the Smokies year after year booking the same cabins. They want to relive their first stay, and can you blame them. Gatlinburg’s Smoky Mountain log cabins are a thing of beauty and just another reason why people come back to the Smoky Mountains.
Without further ado, here are our Top 5 Gatlinburg cabin rentals, and some of their features:
- Gatlinburg Cabins Online – Situated in the hills and mountains surrounding Gatlinburg, these cabins overlook the old town, Ober Gatlinburg, Ripley’s Aquarium, and many other attractions. From secluded cabins to cabins for large groups, Gatlinburg Cabins Online offers a number of rentals depending on your needs.
- Sugar Maple Cabins – Sugar Maple is one of the premiere rental agencies in the Smokies. These Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg cabins are located throughout town in a variety of resorts and locales. Sugar Maple also offers a number of secluded cabins, pet-friendly cabins, and large group rentals.
- Majestic Mountain Vacations – Like Sugar Maple, Majestic’s cabin properties are spread out all across Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Sevier County. You’ll find cabins that back up to a mountain stream and some that situated away from other rentals so as to preserve your getaway’s peace and tranquility.
- The Preserve Resort – The Preserve Resort is THE resort if you’re looking for 360-degree, panoramic views of the Smoky Mountains. The cabins at the Preserve offer a number of amenities from hot tubs to pool tables and everything in between. Once you stay at the Preserve, you’ll never want to leave the resort.
- Legacy Mountain Resort – Another luxury log cabin resort located atop one of the area’s most scenic ridges. The views from Legacy Mountain Resort are jaw-dropping to say the least. Each cabins features its share of amenities and a view to match.